Monday, August 7, 2017

Blog Hop Blog Candy Winners

Hello, Everyone!

Today as promised I choose the winners of my blog candy. I had 31 comments. I gave each of you a number according to your comment.

Winners are:
#18- Ann Barnes
#15- Sabrina K.
#22- Christina Hor
Ladies please contact me with your e-mail so I can get your mailing address. 

All prizes not claimed by Sunday  August 13th will be rewarded to another person who commented.

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day! Edwina

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners and thank you for hopping along with us in the hop. Edwina, please pass on my prize to another blogger that commented, my thanks to her for being so awesome as to come hop along with us :). Thanks again for your help sweet friend. Have a lovely Monday! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete